||NTT MARKETING ACT
||2-2-5 Uchihonmachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 540-0026
||May 1, 2002
||100 million yen
||123.0 billion yen (As of the 2015 fiscal year)
||NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE WEST CORPORATION
(As of July, 2016)
|NTT entrustment business
- Sales branches
- Agency consulting centers
- 116 centers
- IP call centers
- SO control centers
- 104 centers etc.
|Growth strategy business
- Tokyo Metropolitan Area business office
- Contact centers
- Hikari service centers
- OCN centers
- Tokyo 116 centers etc.
|Number of Employees
||Approximately 20,990 employees (including registered dispatched employees) (As of July, 2016)
|Content of Services
- Consultation center management services for agencies, home electronic appliance retail store support services
- 116 telephone reception and IP call center management services
- Sales-type SOC, Center for Permission to Procure Phone Lines, and other specialized management service centers
- General Contact Center businesses, center management businesses, temporary staffing businesses
- Telephone number guidance, telephone number database maintenance and other entrustment businesses
- Prefectural business operations
Granting of PrivacyMark Certification
On the 8th of July, 2005, NTT Marketing ACT passed the certification examination to acquire the PrivacyMark.
The protection of personal information is at the basis of our business activities, and we think it is a societal obligation.
While fully fulfilling this obligation, we provide safe and secure services, and in order to continue to be a company everyone trusts, we work to enforce the protection of privacy throughout the entire company.